Alfriston Outreach Service
Alfriston Outreach Service (formerly Alfriston Day Centre) is a one stop shop for supporting older and vulnerable people in the Royal Borough of Kingston.
Alfriston provides a number of services in the community that can be delivered into people’s homes to help reduce isolation and loneliness, and ensure that no one is forgotten or left behind.
- Hot Lunch Delivery – Hand cooked with love in the Alfriston Kitchen and delivered ready to eat. This service is currently at capacity. £7 a meal.
- Laundry – We travel to users’ houses, collect their washing, clean it, dry it and fold it, ready to be returned in a few days – £12 a load (e.g 8KG, a bin liner full)
- Collecting and Delivering Prescriptions – We are able to collect and deliver urgent prescriptions – Free
- Providing Hearing Aid Batteries – We provide free Hearing Aid batteries via the NHS – Free
- Shopping – We can shop at Sainsburys for those unable to leave their home – £3
- Urgent Support – We provide urgent support such as emergency food bags, bedding, etc to those who have recently been discharged from hospital, or moved into a new address and do not currently have the support in place that they need.
Call us just to chat! We are here to listen and help.