Join this weekly Online Art Therapy Group to help you through difficult times and enhance your resilience through art-making in the group.
You will also be encouraged to make art between sessions, supported by weekly themes.
To get on the waiting list, please email [email protected].
- Experience the meditative and soothing effects of art-making to relieve stress and build resilience
- Learn to use the art materials to promote personal growth and transformation, catharsis and wellbeing
- Express yourself creatively in a non-judgemental, supportive and confidential space
- Discover your creative potential
- Develop insight, coping strategies and self-care for yourself and others
- Connect and engage with others in the therapeutic group through sharing your experience
Who is it for?
The group is open to all adults experiencing mental health difficulties, whether you have a diagnosed mental health problem, such as depression, anxiety, stress-related issues or experiencing difficulties in your life that needs attention, such as coping with the effects of the pandemic. Or you may be joining the group to support your overall wellbeing or to prevent a mental health issue from developing.
I encourage anyone interested in exploring their feelings through art-making to join. You don’t need technical art skills to benefit from group Art Therapy.
Joining the group
Please contact me at [email protected] to book an assessment. You need to commit to eight sessions. We will provide art materials.
Fee: you pay what you can afford. Donations are welcome to support the service.
Dates and times: sessions are usually held on Mondays from 6-8 pm.
Groups in 2022
11th April – 30th May
27th June – 15th August
19th September – 7th November
For more information about Art Therapy, please visit the Art Therapist’s website on www.editbiro.co.uk.
You will need a smartphone, computer or laptop with a camera and a good internet connection and access to Zoom.
Issues with digital technology?
If you have issues accessing digital technology, please get in touch. We might be able to provide you with equipment for the duration of the programme.